Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pregnant pause

Daily Candy sent me its weekend guide this morning. Included on the list for things to do in DC this weekend was:
HEAR
From the Hips
What:
Rebecca Odes and former Washingtonian Ceridwen Morris read from their new pregnancy and parenting book.
Why: A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.
When: Sat., 1 p.m.
Where: Politics and Prose, 5015 Connecticut Ave. NW, b/t Fessenden St. & Nebraska Ave. (202-364-1919).
 
Take a moment to examine the why: after understanding they are reading from their pregnancy book. Does Daily Candy need the birds and bees explained to them?

2 Comments:

Blogger Law-Rah said...

Wait, that CAN'T get ya preggers?

6/21/2007 08:07:00 AM  
Blogger A Unique Alias said...

Before I even got to the end of the post, I was thinking the exact same thing . . . I know that some parents say odd things to get the kids to behave, but come on!

6/21/2007 09:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home