Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bug IT, at your service.

I got an email a few days ago, along with the rest of my office, that states that I am the new IT person.  No conversation, no contemplation about the fact that it takes my home laptop an hour to finally get to the internet (and what the hell is that about?!?)  Our IT guy, the one who learned this stuff and did it for a living, quit. But I am fit to maintain the office computers. Sweet.
Today, I kicked a printer and yelled for 15 minutes straight at the copier. I'm off to beat a Blackberry into submission.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still find this utterly amazing.

6/19/2007 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

There is this flashing bar on my computer monitor. Can you help me fix it?

6/19/2007 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Chanuck's on to something. The next time my mother calls me as her personal IT help desk, I'm giving her your number.

6/19/2007 02:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!
Welcome to the club!

6/20/2007 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home