Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I wanna be cool.

Well, it is not just diamonds that I want. I want to be one of the cool kids like Eve, Lindsay Lohan and now Tracy Morgen and get to sport the super-bling! I want a SCRAM ankle bracelet.
 
Why is it that one person wears one, then suddenly EVERYONE has one. I thought Hollywood was supposed to be creative.
 
Oh, and speaking of boozers and Hollywood, God bless the judge who is enforcing the twice weekly drug screen on Britney Spears. Finally, someone is doing something about her behavior. I feel sorry for the girl. I think she got tangled up in her own little web of self-importance which started to erode and decay and drown her. No one wants to help anymore. But she so desperately needs the help. It is a shame that no one cares enough about her to smack her in the face and help her get her sh*t together. I really hope that my friends and family would be willing to get themselves dirty if I were to ever get myself tangled up like Britney.

2 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

I'd be there for ya, Bugling. I mean, you never performed a hideous cover of Satisfaction...

9/19/2007 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

You don't know that! Actually, I have been practicing a creepy version of "Every Step you take" by the POlice for Karaoke night.

9/21/2007 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home