Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Television Notes

The director of Prison Break put the wrong guy in underpants for the first episode of this season.

The Soup showed a preview of Prison Break (Yum) and then an extreme closeup of Michael Jackson. Dude! That's like eating a delicious cannoli and then being forced to swallow a cupful of castor oil.

I am utterly obsessed with Kyra Sedgwick and am sad about the season of The Closer ending.

There is a character on the new show Back To You named Ryan Church. I wonder if the writer is a Nationals fan. I don't think that show is going to last. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger chanuck said...

I will miss the Closer as well. The other stuff scares me

9/23/2007 08:03:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Are you sure, Chanuck? I think you are a fan of Michael Jackson.

10/02/2007 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home