Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Get the lead out.

Curious George is not allowed to come to America. He has unsafe levels of lead. Mattel has recalled over 21 million toys over the past few months because of lead. According to the New York Times, China has made every one of the 24 types of toys recalled for safety reasons this year.

I have a radical idea. Stop having toys made in China.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or gee a little quality control. Any company that claims (Mattel) that they don't know that Chinese manufacturers will substitute and mislabel items is full of poo. I run a QC department and can tell you that rejecting bad parts and hitting the pockets of Chinese suppliers is almost as effective as in the US. These folks don't want to lose money anymore than we do.

10/12/2007 12:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was very young I learned that chinese people will put pee-pee in your coke, and think it's funny.

10/12/2007 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home