Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Parking is a special treat.

Parking has become quite a highly sought after commodity in my neighborhood. It's always been a problem, but lately it has become an art. I can't figure out why they can't assign one spot for each condo and leave the rest open. But then people would park in the open spots and leave their own empty in case someone came to visit. I Argh!
I have taken to parking illegally, as I don't know what else to do. Should I park somewhere and then take a cab home? It's so frustrating. It is not like I can turn around and go home if I don't find a space to place my car into, I AM HOME.
When I do park illegally, I have been leaving a note in my windshield that states "The parking situation in this neighborhood is ridiculous. Should I have to walk 3 blocks just to get home?" I figure if they are going to ticket me, they should at least know why I am doing what I do.
By the way, people of my city, you are welcome for all the things bought with the money from my copious parking tickets. (You too, DC.)

1 Comments:

Blogger chanuck said...

We got spots at our place, you can park here. ;-)

Oh, it is officially Christmas, now that I picked up Gluhwien at Total Wine.

12/21/2007 05:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home