Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feb. 12

The Primary Election is today and I wonder how it is going to turn out. I hope that people are not voting based on race or gender. I hope that they look at the person and gauge whether or not they believe that person can truly run this country.

I have to admit that I truly like Obama. He seems like a person who has interests outside of politics. Hillary, unfortunately, doesn’t seem to have this depth. Her entire life has been immersed in politics. I believe that she would have kicked Bill to the curb a long time ago had she not had presidential visions even back in the days an ugly blue dress was being soiled.

I can’t stand how politics have developed in our country (and maybe others, but what would I know about that?). It is all a game of money, power and manipulation. The advisors tell candidates what to say, and how to act, in order to get the most votes. It’s ridiculous. I wish someone would come in and stand up for what they believe in. (Settle down, McCain. I mean someone who believes in something I can stand behind.)

I hope that the winner is a good president. I could not care less what race or gender our leader is as long as this country is successful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Law-Rah said...

re: "I believe that she would have kicked Bill to the curb a long time ago had she not had presidential visions"

Coincidentally, this is right around the time I lost all respect for her.

2/12/2008 05:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home