Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Good Night!

I saw Good Night and Good Luck tonight. I have to say that my mind was mostly on the fact that I am having two items that I have grown quite attached to, literally, forcibly removed from my head tomorrow. (Wisdom teeth. I am over-terrifed about it. Usually I don't freak out this badly. I don't know why I am so worried.) So, I was not completely into the movie, right off the bat. But the film was pretty boring. I kept waiting for it to be over. It was an interesting concept, but told in a really bland way. In a sense, it was like watching an old history show for school. Bah. And outside the main characters, had I not recognized the actors, I would have thought they were all the same guy. Who were these characters? And why were they there? They were really expensive extras, in my opinion...
I was appalled at the treatment of people who were being accused of being communists. Jeepers, it was like the Salem witch trials. This was not too long ago. What will we accuse people of being next? Oh, right. Terrorist supporters. I hope that we manage to avoid throwing stones.

Good luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

commie

2/23/2006 03:07:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I do like the color red.

2/24/2006 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home