Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Staying in tonight...

It's Friday night and I decided to stay home, make spaghetti and watch some long overdue tv. (Long overdue as I don't seem to have much tv watching time lately... Crazy, I know it!) The spaghetti was good and the tv was alright.
My dilemma is that it's Friday night, I'm single, I actually had a date lined up and I chose to stay home instead. I don't want to go to bars. I don't want my clothes, hair and lungs to be inundated with smoke. I don't want to drink. I don't want to date. I don't want to get to know new people. I want to stay home and make spaghetti (or whatever). I want to take care of someone else. I want that whole domesticated bliss. I know! Whoever would have thought?!?
Sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

You should request original dates of these potential suitors. (Suitors makes me think of prim men in tuxes)

Tell 'em 'been there, done that' when it comes to dinner and an bar. How about a play, a trip to the zoo, bungee jumping? I dunno, something different. No? Just a thought.

Friday nights, though, are nights you just wanna chill... What'd you do Sat night?

10/09/2005 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

if prim = hot I want one of those men please and thank you.

Domestication IS nice, but it's funny cuz I don't think I am ready for all of that...I want the excitement of anticipating the next date, kiss, what have you. I want the shivers when you're on the sofa watching a movie and all you're thinking about is how close is hand is to your [nearby body part]. Hmmm. Now I just need a boy to actually call me and ask for a date :\

10/10/2005 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Aw, I want the security of a man I know inside and out. I want the warmth and love and silence and laughter and familiarity. I want someone I know. I want to take care of someone and be taken care of. I want the excitement that comes from being with someone I am comfortable with. I want to have a home and a family.

10/10/2005 09:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home