Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

FYI

Marci sucks! She totally just broke my really expensive wooden spatula that I used exclusively to make Rice Krispy treats. (Cept I got them at Ikea and they were not pricey.) I am gonna make her pay. Look at what she did!!!!! (b)

II do suck, but she is eatint thetreats now. Maybe it'llbe ok one day. I am not sure, but she is toally loving it like an ice cream cone.SHe makes me eat the line single krispy guys off the broken spoon., WTHF? (m)

Whatevr! I so do notmistreat her in any way!
Typing is hard.. (b)

so hard. drin king too. (m)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I can (however oddly) follow this entire thread, I am having trouble figuring out what I meant by "SHe makes me eat the line single krispy guys off the broken spoon., WTHF?"

Seriously though, what does that mean exactly? Apparently I felt wronged in some way (note how quick Birgitta defends herself in the next paragraph)...but huh?

-Marci

6/06/2005 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I am not sure what that means, Marci... I think maybe there was a single string of rice krispies in a row on the spoon and that maybe was all that was being given to enjoy?

6/06/2005 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe it will make more sense after a few shots? I think you should test this theory.

6/07/2005 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Anyone have any ideas for a "Rice Krispy shooter" recipe?

6/07/2005 08:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home