Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

American Idol Update

I'll bet you all thought I forgot that I am obsessed with this show. Wel, you are FOOLS! I love television.
Okay, so I just want to give a brief synopsis of my feelings on the final three contestants on the show.
Vonzell: You are a cute girl, bubbling with personality, but not enough to get away with the hijinx you try to get away with on stage. Seriously, girl, just sing the freakin' song. I don't need you cheering me on, nor do I need your bizarre looks into the camera that demonstrate how much you are "enjoying being on stage". You can sing. Bank on your talent and your personability. Quit with the overindulgent crap. You aren't gonna win.

Carrie: Damn, you are such a cute girl. So pretty. You have a great voice. Unfortunately, you have no personality. Therefore you are jacking me over as I picked you to win the game. Oh, Carrie. Figure yourself out and follow through. You could get away with about anything. People like you. I am afraid you ain't gonna win.

Bo: Okay, you win. You got it. You know who you are. You are a rockstar. You have big nostrils andyou will be the next American Idol. (Though I hope, for your sake, that you come in second, because you don't wanna be a popstar.)

Fantasia... Seriously??? The girl sounds like she has a sinus infection. She won last year? How much faith can one have in the results of this contest?

Last thing... Woo booze.. I need it to get through a whole show.

Simon: I heart you. Gimme a call.

Paula: stop calling me. It's not going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home