Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, May 23, 2005

So empty.

I must have been wishing so hard that I almost believed it because when I came home and I was all alone, I wanted to cry. I don't know what dream world I let myself escape to for a brief moment. I spent the evening with a group of people who have been away from their families for over a week, and they miss them. And I got all caught up in being loved and going home to someone waiting and I must have wished so hard I thought it could come true.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes being alone is cool though. Right?

-Rich

5/24/2005 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

I think you might enjoy this site, it really makes me feel more comforted in some crazy way.

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

love you! You can always borrow fuzzy face if you want, Mr. Pinkerton.

By the way, I still don't know whats up with that, he is depressed right now and it breaks my heart.

5/24/2005 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you were feeling down, Bug. Life I find is actually really hard, but if you surround yourself with some good people, it makes it better. Love you.

Jen

5/25/2005 08:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean sister -- it's sad to want that and it be so completely unavailable to you. But Jen is smart. She's right. And you have surrounded yourself with people who love you like crazy. And they do miss you when your gone. Thing is about missing people...the missed ones frequently get left out and don't know how much (if at all) they are ever missed.

Big hugs,
-Marci

5/25/2005 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home