Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Comment allez vous?

You guys do not leave nearly enough comments. Please. I know it's stupid to beg. But I am doing it anyway. Ya'll make me feel cheap. You come, you read, and you go. Hello! I am a blog. With needs. Comment on my beauty or suckiness. You want something? Ask for it. I need this to be a bit more interactive. Love you all. Need a hug. No more wine. Please and Thank you. I miss my mommy. Booze on a school night is a bad idea. I blame you, Marci. ( Because you are my best friend and I know you will let me.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can blame me if you want to, but singing BLAME MARCI doesn't nearly have enough syllables. And booze on a school night and I wasn't invited over? Gosh!

I almost boozed on my white wine spritzers last night, but refrained. I could have made them for you Buggie, I still will if you want to try them. They are quite refreshing. I have two half bottles of wine that need to be imbibed before the weekend!

-M

5/19/2005 09:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say we have an American Idol party next Wed. and during the commercial breaks we read out suggestions on the things Bug should try? Any takers?

Jen

5/19/2005 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Ooh gurl, I am so in!!! My house? Marci makes wine spritzers? Your house, Jen? Marci makes wine spritzers? Your house, Marci...? I thought about calling you to go out tonight, but I am so lazy. Let's go to Bethesda.. Wanna?
Weds night is a definite!

5/19/2005 05:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will make wine spritzers! Yay! Would it be ok, if I came late and sweaty? Wed is track night, but we are done by 8. So not my house, but I will bring the booze.

And then bring on the Idol. Bug might have to fill me in during the commercial breaks as I have seen all of 5 minutes of the show this entire season.

5/20/2005 11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Wednesday night! Cool -- Bug, come over as early as you want, and Marci, feel free to come right after track. You can shower at my place if you wanna. I'm going to warn you though -- gonna have to kick you out by 10:15 or so because I have to meet my trainer at 6:30. Love you girls!

5/23/2005 01:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home