Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Need some help.

Okay, I am going through a bit of identity crisis. I am trying out a bunch of new things to try to figure out who I am. But I am hopelessly uncreative and therefore I am asking you, my friends, for some assignments. I need to try some new things. Can you all offer up some ideas or things for me to do? I will try almost anything. I need a chance to grow beyond what I am right now.
My assignment to you is to come up with some things you'd like to see me try. I will do my damndest and then tell ya'll about it.
Also, any requests on what I should write about. C'mon people. Gimme some feedback. Love ya all. XOXOXOXO
Bug.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post wasn't here last week -- I saw the comment post and the Idol post, but not this one. Maybe we don't suck, maybe the blog site sucks.

Anyway, this is kind of a tall order I am going to need some time.

5/23/2005 09:53:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't want to answer the request.

You want to hear my suggestions, then you can hear 'em when you look me in the eye and understand the sentiment behind them.

Words on a page are too hard to misperceive.

I suck? Fine, but your still on my list of people I'll try and make smile when I can. nyah!

5/24/2005 12:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about selling your eggs for cash?

-Rich

5/24/2005 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously though, all my cool creative stuff is on that list;

Explore and photograph abandoned buildings

Become a Notary

Write some letters to the editor

Take CPR, First Aid, EMT courses, see how far you can get.

Do you have anyplace you could start like a garden or anything?

Learn some new language, something cool like latin or portugese.

-Rich

5/24/2005 01:32:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did I say hard? I meant easy...too easy to misperceive.

5/24/2005 02:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to your home, grab a bag, pack your stuff, get in the car, go to the airport and come HERE!!! (I think that is a great idea, noting new, I always have the same great idea...) Or you can learn to knit.

5/31/2005 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I know how to knit. I learn during my 40 things to do during Lent.

6/01/2005 09:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home