Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

more, there is more?

Ok, so my wife, Marci (who is about to snot vodka) and I met out for our usual Friday night date,tonight. She is spending the night tonight because, well, ya gotta keep it real.
Turs out that she ain't no holler back girl. As for me, guess I am still hookd on the boy, my boy. For real! Shiiiiiiii. So there ain't no fear of us getting mixed up in the wrong crowd. We just like
being out with each other, making riice crispy treats.Yum.
Marci is laughing at my typos and I say damn,Biiiiyotch. I am this way way because of you and your marshmallow hair. She is having her own set of troubles. So anyhoo, this is what we be like after a couple of vodkas... How do you like us now!!!!!!!!!
Marci is drunk.
Sooo drunk.



and
so
is
the
bugger. Nuh uh. I amso sober. I do not drink and I am anice girl who does nottell people to goaway andbeat it because they suck. EAT IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home