Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

I had a very nice time tonight. I got a bit of a kick in the pants that it is not too late for me to figure out what I need to do to make myself a happy person. Tonight I listened to a person who had a great career and was unhappy with it and chose to take a chance to do something he loved. Now his company is in six cities and doing really well.
I guess my only problem is that I do not know where to begin, but I am gonna make him let me tag along to a couple of his events. I have the feeling that I will be inspired to do something greater than expense reports and powerpoint presentations before too long.
I want more than this. This life I have carved out for myself is pathetic at best. I do not want to look back at my life and remember only bitching about my circumstances and never doing anything about them.
I am not going to worry about what other people want from me, or want me to do. I always have, and while it has gotten me here, I want more than this. So forgive me if I am all over the place for a while. I want to be proud of something I do.

Thanks, Michael.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home