Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Bedtime sucks

I am procrastinating, like I could win a medal, going to bed. The worst part is that I hate getting out of bed as much as I hate going to bed . Does anyone know a cure for this?

I think I need a real vacation. (Because you don't have to go to bed and you don't have to get up. It's all your choice, baby!)

My bedroom is a mess. My bed is not made. I could hang out on the sofa... Maybe I will call in sick tomorrow. Naw, I am gonna save my "not at work" days for something good.

I took my mom to the beach this weekend. She is so awesome. We had a great time. I feel guilty because I did not take her sightseeing, but we did see a couple of lighthouses and a hockey game and a baseball game (thank you!). We meandered on the beach and all the dogs in the world walked up to her. To her. Not me. I understand. She does radiate good. I would run up to her, too. We watched Finding Neverland. (Lovely.) Went out to dinner and breakfast. Yeah, buffet! I ate enought cover the cost, too! I KNOW! That never happens. I learned a ton about my family history on the way home. I love to hear about these people. My mother had an idea to write about her childhood. Now my mission is to bug her until that happens. I can't imagine anything I would love more than to have the stories from my mother to experience any time I wanted. She is really going to think I am weirder than normal when every time she opens her mouth, I jam a tape recorder under it.

Okay, enough procrastination. Off to bed. I am going to try to wedge out the tape that is jammed into my VCR.

(Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my toys to break. So nobody else can have them. Amen!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some props for getting your money's worth at the buffet. It's hard for me too and I know it's so freakin' hard for you. So...

... PROPS


-Marci

4/22/2005 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home