Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I am chatty tonight.

I also took a test today to find out what kind of dog I am. (Please refrain yourself from making the obvious remarks here. That's not nice.) I, apparently, am an English Cocker Spaniel. Hmph. That was so not what I was thinking. I do not have a fondness in my heart for Cocker Spaniels. I do not like their fur, or their weepy eyes or the fact that they are so short. But hell, maybe I am a Cocker Spaniel. I do not like my hair, my weepy eyes or the fact that I am short. Damn.

Wanna take the test? Go to this website and click on "game" on the left side.

The English Cocker is merry and affectionate, of equable disposition, neither sluggish nor hyperactive, a willing worker and a faithful and engaging companion. ~ akc.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home