Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

After this, a moment of silence.

Michael Schiavo wants an autopsy to be performed on Terri’s body because I’ll bet it is a necessity to get the money from the insurance companies. If this man gets rich from this woman’s death, he should be starved for 13 days. Couldn’t they have at least admitted what they were doing and eased her into death a bit by smothering her with a pillow? At least then her murder would have been quicker. I can’t believe that no one looks at Michael Schiavo as a villain. He would not even let her family be with her as she died. It’s like he abducted her and they are not the ones he wants the ransom from. Now that he has gotten his way, he can’t even let her family bury her body near them to visit her burial place. Does anyone believe that he will put flowers on her grave?
Maybe I am wrong. Maybe he really did love her and wanted the best for her. Maybe he truly thought that she would not get better and desperately wanted a family. Maybe a situation like this can’t help but get ugly. I don’t know. I do think that the family really did love her and his keeping them from her in her last moments is beyond cruel. What if the autopsy shows that she was cognizant of her surroundings? How will people reconcile what they have done? I don’t know what they will find in her autopsy, but I don’t understand how anyone can find starving someone to death acceptable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog about Puli. I found it when I was doing some research for my own site about Puli and must say that you have some great content on here. Pulis are great dogs and if you would like more info or products for Pulis then you might want to stop by here! or take a look at my blog for future updates. Keep up the great work with your blog.

10/23/2005 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home