Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Are the thoughts in my head disturbing you...?

In my mission to keep myself from becoming the world's ugliest couch potato, I have been trying to go do something after work every day. I just want to get myself to the point where I am super excited to go out anytime as opposed to being a lazy arse who preferred Netflix to a shower.. Gross...
So, I went to the World Market to buy some 50% off Easter candy for my fellow employees and on my way in, I stopped by the shoe store. As I wandered aimlessly through the aisles, blinded by a cruel sun streaming through the windows and the prices of discounted Via Spiga shoes, I made a new friend. I don't know how it happened, but suddenly we were chatting up a storm and we exchanged numbers. She even told me she thought I was smart! (That never happens.) She is from Toronto. I have a thing for Canadians, I guess. But honestly, they are so cool. It's interesting because I have been thinking how I needed to make a new friend. I think my internal thoughts shriek aloud to some being. My pastor has a tendency to preach about whatever is on my mind. My horoscope is frighteningly accurate. And when I need someone to remind me that new friends are there to be made, someone comes and taps on my shoulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home