Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Little Pretty Hidden Things

I was just heading off to bed and I took my ugly black work socks off to reveal two of the cutest feet I have ever seen. Why are they so darn cute, you may ask. Well, let me tell you! I had a pedicure on Tuesday. A really good pedicure. My toenails are tended to and painted in the most delightful shade of raspberry. Just looking at my feet fills me with delight. Especially when I consider that no one knows that my feet are so cute under my ugly black socks and my high-stylin' black boots. Then I got to thinking about my collection of not-black socks. I might have the strangest selection of socks a girl over 13 can have. I have cow print socks and rainbow striped socks and love bug socks and Hanukkah socks (Thanks, Marci). I love to wear these socks under my boots. Especially when I am at work or wearing something serious. Because I guess I feel I got one over on "The Man". You can make me dress all corporate-like, but you have no idea that my socks are covered with little hearts that read "Kiss me". That also got me thinking about underwear. I have gone out in the sexiest of ensembles, but underneath is nothing anyone would ever want to see. For example, my friend's wedding. I was the maid of honor. I wore this beautiful purple dress that was made of satin. Being terrified of lines, the underwear that I wore was HUGE and made of lace so that there would be no unsightly bulging. I am serious about them being huge. Seriously, I did not have to wear a bra. But I have also worn someof the cutest stuff under t-shirts and sweatpants. I guess I really like to know that you can take me for what you see, but no one really knows what I have got going on under the surface unless they really take the time to look.

2 Comments:

Blogger Buggie said...

Just a note: When I said take the time to look, I did not mean trying to peek up my skirt or anything of the skeevy nature. Jeepers. AND HOW COME NO ONE EVER LEAVES COMMENTS?

3/23/2005 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Give me time to catch up kiddo.

You just told me about your ramblings today.

3/31/2005 09:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home