Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Rubberneckers

There is nothing that gets me more riled up than sitting in traffic because some punks in the cars ahead feel this urge to stare at an accident that is on the side of the road, or worse yet, on the other side of the road. Move along, people. They don't need you staring. Argh! It is mind boggling to me that I sat in traffic for over an hour one time because the people on my side of the divided highway had to stop to stare at a completely tame (I won't even use the word accident) incident that had happened on the other side of the DIVIDED highway. So, God bless the good people of the Massachusetts Highway Department. They are putting up screens to block the damn rubberneckers view of accidents. Now, if you don't mind... DRIVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home