Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Pull the fire alarm. I smell smoke!

Happy hours are so much fun. It is amazing how much time you spend at one because they usually start pretty much right after work and then for some reason, you find yourself there until 1:00 am.... Now, the pollution from the booze is bad enough. (I did make up a drink that does not have a ton of sugar in it. Vodka, soda and a splash of grapefruit and cranberry. Most excellent. ) But the reason I am suffering this morning is because I feel like I smoked a pack of cigarettes. All my clothes are saturated with the delightful scent (yay, in home washing machine!), and I feel like I was hit by a brick. (I would like to hit my co-worker with a brick.) The worst part is the booze does not do this to me, it's the smoke. The crazy thing is that (The bar) is pretty well ventilated. So, how would be feeling had we have gone to a cellar-type place that is just a big ball of smoke? I can't wait for all the bars in the world to be smoke free.
Thank you.
>Steps off her soap box<

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Agreed. If I'd wanted to smell like cigarettes, I'd spray on my Eu De Tar. I tell Lu this all the time.

2/28/2005 10:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you just go to a bar that doesn't allow smoking now?


Rich

2/28/2005 02:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outdoor seating for the win!

It's going to be 70 degrees this Tuesday!

3/31/2005 08:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home