Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Utterly Random Thoughts

  • I like booze and I like to drink. But I like it best when it is all in fun and no one gets hammered. I hate that feeling of being blitzed.
  • Hellboy is a really (long) stupid movie.
  • I really love my friends. I do not give them nearly enough credit, nor do I spend enough time with them. But five minutes with good friends makes a change in me that is remarkable.
  • I made this page in order to entertain those friends I just talked about.
  • I think it is important that the person you love is also your best friend. Otherwise, I can't see how couples last.
  • I miss my mom.
  • I can't understand why I have the hardest time staying awake when I am lounging on my sofa, but as soon as I go to bed, I am wide awake and can't go to sleep for hours.
  • I brought my gym bag to work today. Spent the first couple hours of the day patting myself on the back until I realized that I have a dental appointment at 3:00 pm. Oh, well. the bag is here now. I will work out tomorrow. Maybe I will pump up the tires on my bike and go for a ride. It is nice outside. Then off! to Happy Hour! Wooooo...
  • I want to box again. I loved hitting the hand-pads my coach would hold up. I loved the speed and the intensity. Marci, let's get back into it! You think we could sneak in for a class?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home