Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Crabby

I am crabby today. I woke up late, put my undergarments on inside out. (Too much info, I know. I am sorry.)
It's been a rough week. And my 3 hour visit to the dentist did not delight me in any way. My gums are so raw that after I brushed my teeth this morning, I sat on the toilet and cried.
Plus, I am mean. I am mean to people I love.
So, I am crabby. I am afraid I will be crabby until I figure out how to be a better person.
Maybe it is time for me to work on my list of New Year's resolutions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

I snapped at Lu last night while having a toilet cleaner in my plastic gloved hands and hair sticking up all over the place. I snapped for no real good reason. That is when I realized I was about to do my monthly peaking as a woman. Sure enough, today the evidence reared it's ugly... face. I feel ya sista. I don't like looking back at my crabbiness, post crabby blow up. I like looking back upon my finest hours only and feeling proud.
Love ya all the same.

1/19/2005 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home