Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

FLEAS!

I have fleas. I am seriously infested with fleas. FLEAS! I was standing in my bedroom last night and my foot was black with the little buggers. Nasty. So I was grabbing them and drowning them in my sink. They were holding on with their evil little feet, screaming "Noooooooo! We have so much more hopping and blood-sucking to do!" I am going to have to burn everything in my house.

Fleas are cocky, too. I found on sucking one my ear. My ear! He was whispering sweet nothings while sucking out my life blood. I almost fell for it until I realized, hey wait, I am all alone. No one is here to be whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I look in the mirror. FLEA ON MY EAR! And they look at you and hop out of the way just as you grab for them to violently tear them apart. I have a ridge in my thumb from my thumbnail, where I grab them and rip their bodies into pieces. And I was lying in my bed last night just feeling them hop all over me. Gross! Yet, everytime I looked, nothing! Sneaky bastards. Uck! My goal is to scrub my house tonight and kill whatever I can. I read that it is going to take me three months to get rid of these guys. Nasty and disgusting. I have a feeling they are plotting against me. I know they are mocking me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

EWWWW, I'm so ... scared for you right now. I hate that feeling of little ickies crawling on you and sucking away at your flesh. That's not cute. Dear Lord, you must do something about this. Can you hose down your pad with flea dip? OR maybe put little bowls of blood out for them on the floor and keep em as pets. If you can't beat em.... ?

1/11/2005 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You buy the flea bombs in 'the store' they are like 15 dollars. You set them off when you leave for work in the morning, and when you come back, all the fleas are dead or dying. Then there is just the matter of clean up.

1/14/2005 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home