Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

After 10 days...

Time to take a look at my project for Lent. Several of the items on my list are daily. This is how I have faired in my first ten days.
  • Glucosamine/Vitamin intake is 9/10. I started this project on the second day of Lent, so most of the daily stuff was not done on day one because I did not know I was supposed to do it.
  • Exercise: 8 days out of ten. Average of 35 minutes a day when I did. 8/10
  • I drank about 4 bottles of water a day. I only missed day one. 9/10
  • I flossed EVERYDAY! 10/10
  • I used nail strengthener on my nails 7 out ten days. Don't know why I got so lazy on those two days. It takes ten seconds! I did put it on my toenails, though. Does that count as a pedicure? (No) 7/10
  • I have eaten no chips at all. 10/10
  • I have moisturized my body everyday. It really makes a difference. 10/10
  • I have only done 4 pages in my photo album. No chance of getting into 2004 at this rate.
  • On non-weekend days I got up at or before 7am 6 out of 8 times. Not great. Not bad. I truly am not a morning person. 6/8
  • I left no dirty dishes in the sink 9 out 10 times. There was a lot of food, some wine and a late night on the one night I did no dishes. 9/10
  • I put my clothes away every night! This is huge! I hate putting clothes away! 10/10
  • Five out of ten nights were spent with friends. (That's #14 being heavily accomplished.)
  • I spent one day with my mum in those 10 days, but to be fair, she was out of the country until day 4.
  • I read a book. Ellen Degeneres's "The Funny Thing Is...". (#15)
  • I figured out how to forward my pictures off of my phone and I sent them to my computer and also to my pals. (Does that count as time spent with them... no, guess not.) (#31)
  • I got my jeans altered to fit me and also my pants dry-cleaned.(#24)
  • I recycled! And they actually picked it up. (#35)
  • I totally forgot that I took a class. I was at the Capitol Hill Club all day on Monday, Feb. 14, learning about the President's Budget. (#23)

That's it for the first ten days. I have to say I am feeling really good about my list and my accomplishments with it. I still have a ton of stuff to do, but my belly is getting tighter, and I feel great with the vitamins and the lack of sugar and the amounts of water. I still have a ton of stuff to do, and I don't know what I was thinking when I said I would get my photo album into 2004. Not going to happen. As for the other stuff. I am confident it will. My sister is coming soon with some friends and I am sure I can get the museum and one of the new restaurants scratched off that way. The next ten day report is only 6 days away. Woooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home