Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Bug's poetry corner

I warned you! This is from sometime in 1995 or so... I don't know. I just kind of liked it. What do you think?

There is this movement in the sky
a little flurry that catches my eye
and while I stare mesmerized
slowly falls away my disguise.
I stand naked in the night
rooted to the ground by a little light.
I stare in awe and not in fright.
It takes away my blindness, restores my sight.
The loud clanging of a bell
The skies light is quelled
dropping me back into Hell
returning me to my empty shell.
Like Adam and Eve, after the apple they shared
I look at myself, see that I'm bare
and with shame and sorrow, I suddenly care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home