Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Strike Out

I think I am going to go back to being a Mets fan. Yesterday, I along with every other baseball fan, signed on to buy opening game tickets. I sat and waited to no avail. That’s okay, but the time I spent in the virtual waiting room reminded me of the time I had to wait an hour to get a bratwurst at RFK. Then I was reminded of how I never got a bobblehead doll because they gave out multiple vouchers to some people and none to others (myself being in the none category). Then you had to wait in some long line for an hour before anyone told you that you needed a voucher that they didn’t have any more of. Meanwhile, some jackass is strolling down the corridor arms bulging with many boxes of teeny, wobbly Brian Schneiders.

I hope the new park is better, but I am not very hopeful. Stop breaking my heart Nationals. Go Mets.

4 Comments:

Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Blasphemer!

Well, I guess you don't want to go to Opening Day then.

3/05/2008 09:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/index.jsp?sid=t436

3/05/2008 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger chanuck said...

Nooooooooo!

3/08/2008 07:21:00 PM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

At least we all got to hang out in the virtual room together. 'Cept Liz, of course, who was all "so long suckas" the minute she got her tickets;-)

3/09/2008 09:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home