Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

You better run, you better take a bath

Colin Hay (Formerly of Men at Work) will be at the Birchmere on Monday, April 21 at 7:30 pm. I love Colin Hay and the tickets are only $25. Anyone want to join me? The Birchmere is fun, and should I be flush with cash (unlikely), i might even spring for a pitcher of beer! ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!!!

Men at Work was my favorite band as a tyke and someone should join me to relive my golden era (of age 8).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it wasn't at the Birchmere, I would be there in a heartbeat. The acoustic version of Overkill that was played on Scrubs was just awesome.

I contend that Cargo is one of the best albums of all time.

3/05/2008 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger chanuck said...

I would go, but I have to check with the wife. Maybe you should ask?

3/08/2008 07:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home