Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So, how was YOUR day?

This morning I attempted to pull myself out of bed, but for some reason my neck had reformed itself in my sleep and I was unable to move. (I'm only 34!) I got myself righted and went to work where, in addition to having to turn my entire body to look at people, I was still hobbling around due to the injury which has decided to firmly settle itself into my right butt. After a delightful conversation with my work buddy, I turned to waddle back into my office. He stopped me.



What are we looking at here? This is what my work buddy saw. Not only am I broken, but my pants are too. Here they are. Full glory. I spent the rest of the day cricked, hobbly and pulling my sweater down to cover my split pants covered (ha!) ass.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it was one of those generally acceptable high-up-backside-holes, instead of those embarrassing down-low-crotchside-holes. That way people would take you seriously while they're talking to you and only go 'huh?' after you were already making your escape.

2/20/2008 06:31:00 AM  
Blogger The Dutchess of Kickball said...

Wow, you just can not catch a break lately can you?

2/20/2008 08:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe you took a picture of it.

2/21/2008 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!

Too much Pie!!

2/21/2008 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

To clarify, I am not wearing the pants when I took the picture. The white is a piece of paper placed under the pants in order to better display the damage. My lily white skin is whiter than that and if you knew me at all, you'd know that.

2/21/2008 03:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home