Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Good fortune is simply lost on some people

I woke up on the wrong side of the world today.
 
This is how my day has gone since then.
 
I got up and showered. Had time to blow my hair dry and make it pretty. Had enough time to stop at Starbucks and not torment the Barrista with a complicated order. (I got a skim latte). I paid for my drink with two Starbucks cards I found whilst procrastinating on my paper. I got to work on time and had a chance to run my eyes lovingly over the hot crossing guard that I pass on my way in. My paper was graded and I not only got an A, my teacher (whom I was convinced hated me) commented that "You are a very good writer. Great job! Well written, referenced, researched, and organized." !!
I took a walk at lunchtime and the weather could not be more beautiful. I stopped into Chicken Out for a salad and not only did I get it for free, I also got a jumbo cookie and a boy's telephone number. AND it was all on the sly. I did not notice the cookie or the number until I had left. I did thank him for the free salad.
 
So why am I still all grumbly?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dontcha love it when all the little things add up like that? i am still waiting for a day this week to go quite that well for me. sigh.

5/02/2007 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

Congrats on the paper. You are awesome.

You gonna call chicken-out boy? Watch out, I hear boys at fast foodish places are in to hair pulling.

5/02/2007 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger HaveYouSeenLucky said...

Please tell me you're actually going to call him.

5/02/2007 07:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home