Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Fantasy Prose

*This is only fantasy.

I am walking down the narrow sidewalk when I notice that my way coming is a well dressed middle aged couple, walking side by side. I edge over as far as I can to get out the way and the woman part of the couple responds by making herself wider. Her big ugly yellow quilted handbaggy thing, filled will all sorts of fantastic frosty Chanel lipsticks and talcum powder containers, hits me square in the chest.

As a force of reaction, and nothing else, I protect myself from the vicious handbag attack of space encroaching woman and push her out of my way with both arms. She goes flying into tomorrow. Ferragamo wallet lies broken on the street. Teach you to force me off the sidewalk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Law-Rah said...

You should have totally stolen her husband after you ran her off the sidewalk...I mean in this fantasy world.

4/10/2007 09:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

11/10/2008 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home