Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

FAME (SHADOWS AND LIGHTS)

I have found a time machine and am only interested in the days of yore. When I was teeny, I watched Fame obsessively. I loved me some Doris. I thought she was kickass. I remember this episode where she found a ghost in the library and they sang together. My ten year old self was enthralled. Yes, I wanted to be one of them. I didn't even care if I was the ghost in the mirror. I taped the song off the television and brought the tape to school where my gang of girls called the "Pink Punkettes" would practice singing it. I have not seen the video or heard the song since then. But damn if it does not bring back some memories. I was also Annie in Annie that year. I was a singing fool.
Shout out to Montgomery MacNeil! Marci thinks you should grow out your red 'fro again and represent!

Enjoy a little shadow and light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home