Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Pull my teeth, see if I care.

List of absolute vital implements in getting teeth pulled:
  1. Nitrous Oxide. When laughing gas is flowing through your brain, you don't care about anything! Case in point, stabby needles at my gums. I don't care. I laugh at your painful needles. Weird factor: it still hurts. You just don't care.
  2. Headphones: Could not feel a thing beacsue of the injections and could not smell anything (should there have been something to smell) because of the nitrous. Would not have heard anything had the dern song not ended just as he ripped out my lower tooth. CRUNCH! Yowza. Luckily, I did not care.. See above...
  3. Numbing injections: Cause seriously, I did not feel anything... not even my nose or the entire right side of my face for many hours.
  4. Strong pain killers: While I only took one, I was hurting before I took it and after, I was like "pain? What is pain?" My neck was even ache-free! That means something to those of you who have to suffer through the neck cracking. I am also not much one for popping pills, and I have only taken one. But I sure was glad for it. The rest I will sell on the black market to finance my new nitrous addiction. (kidding)
  5. Netflix: Because daytime tv is b.o.r.i.n.g.
  6. Mama: Because she let me get my neuroses all over her and still picked up the phone when I kept calling back to whine about the same thing.
  7. Toothfairy?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Was Nitrous really funny? I am so curious...

2/27/2006 05:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home