Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Ooh, fried like a bug!

I spent the evening cooking up some lovely dinners and froze them. I don't know if you are anything like me, but when I get home, I do not feel like dirtying up a bunch of dishes to make something nutritious just for myself. (And I am really lazy when it comes to food.) So I usually end up with a fudgesicle, or a bowl of cereal. Now I have a freezer full of home cooked meals that I can simply reheat. A while ago, I made a bunch of meals and froze them for a boy I used to date. I thought it would be nice for him to be able to have a nice home cooked meal whenever he wanted. (He ate out a lot.)But I have never done it for myself.
Ass-backwards, I know. I think I am finally learning to put myself first a bit.
While you are cooking up these yummy meals, you will be so proud of your productiveness, that you may even forget that the brush you are using to baste your chicken

(If you are related to me, stop reading here.)

is the brush that came with the chocolate body paint you never got to try out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first, when I saw the header, I thought this post was going to be about how hot it is right now.

I am not prepared for such humidity and grossness.

-M

6/09/2005 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home