Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The best part of waking up...

The first thing I do when I wake up is start the coffee pot. I love that by the time I get out of the shower, the whole house is fragranced by the hearty scent of Café Godiva Chocolate Crème Coffee. (I got a sack of it for Christmas, and while the coffee is long gone, the memories linger. That’s some good stuff.) Personally, I like flavoured coffees with a plain cream. I also like plain coffee with flavoured cream. (I don’t want any whipped cream near my coffee, though.) My boss tells me that he thinks coffee should be coffee flavoured and that you don’t mess with perfection. I say, what’s wrong with making something great, better? I think we settle into what we get used to and fear change. But what if my fear of whipped cream is making me miss out on one of the greater joys of life and I won’t ever know because I refuse to take a chance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home