Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Late night ramblings.

Oh my goodness. I am so bored. I am doing the same thing day in and day out and I don't know how to extract myself from the jaws of boredom.

How do people do it? I know there are people who never stray from their routine. They don't have ants for whom they must devise a plan to eradicate. (My plan was to spray their path with ant killer, wipe it up, and then mop the area with clorox. But I see MORE! What the ...? Not the excitement I am looking for).

I want some excitement. I want grown up excitement. An exciting new friend. An interesting new hobby for which I may or may not have great talent . A man who is man enough to handle my independence.

What is wrong with me that I can't seem to find my own excitement? Blah. Can't we go out and rock this world? At least the DC area?

I was out with a friend recently and we spoke about the Twilight books and the film "Wanted". We decided that guys fantasize about being an average schmo until someone comes and gets them and trains them to be an assassin. They (guys) want to believe they have the capacity to be impressive, they just have not had the opportunity to show their inclinations. The hot chick who demonstrates the guy's innate hotness to the evil ex-girlfriend does not hurt either. The movie is basically is male fantasy come to film and my friend was not impressed by it.

Then we talked about how much girls like the Twilight series and why. Every girl seems to want a date spectacular guy who really wants to be with her and not for sex, but rather for HER. Just for her being her.

I had to laugh because I really hated the Twilight books. I don't need some whiny boy who sparkles in sunlight. But hell if I didn't like Wanted. I feel like I would make a great spy. I am great at accents. I feel like I could make a bullet bend and if a hot guy wanted to make my ex feel like crap, I would be super cool with that.

So, I wanna be a spy... but the kind that does not wind up in jail for treason.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marci said...

Or one that is killed or beat up on or one that ends up with a hit out on their mama and/or spouse!

8/11/2009 06:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home