Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Buggie... you need to write more

I love Britney. I know that may not be kosher, but I don't care. I love her. I do not love having a ten year old singing "womanizer, womanizer. You're a womanizer" etc... to me. It's weird.

I also love Pink and it is the best news in the world to me that she and Carey Hart are back together.

I watch Chelsea Lately, The Soup and Best Week Ever. I do not watch the news. I am very versed in pop culture. I have no idea what is going on with the Taliban, the national deficit, or Somalian pirates. I do know that Lindsay and Sam broke up.

You know, I get all caught up in myself with this blog sometimes. I want to write with substance. Truth be told. I am not completely substantive. (Is that a word?)

My mother complains that I do not update enough. Well. She is right (write). I am updating, but in a completely self-indulgent way. This post is entirely for me. It is to remind me that this is MY blog and I can write whatever I want to. So if I am hung up on Britney and I wanna write about her, I can. MY BLOG. Mine!

I have no point here. I suppose I am just writing to remind myself of the reason I started this whole thing. It began as an outlet for my random thoughts. Every now and again I get caught up in the idea that my random thoughts should be meaningful. Truth is... most of my thoughts revolve around the most simple and goofy things, and there is nothing wrong with that.

The end... for now....

3 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Question: what are your thoughts about Britney's on-stage potty mouth recently?

4/14/2009 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger tonyaleigh said...

Ok..I'll admit it. I like Britney too, but please don't tell my eleven year old daughter. I have to pretend to enjoy Journey, Chicago, and of course, classical. I mean, that music is OK, but what I really want is some good Kanye or Flo Rida.

Listen to me...I'm suppose to be a mom!!!

4/14/2009 01:01:00 PM  
Blogger Thats what She said. said...

I completely love Britney as well. Recently saw her in concert and was well aware that there was a 10% chance that the woman I saw on stage, dancing, and semi- lip syncing MAY have not even been her and could have been a blonde body double- But did I let that ruin my Britney Circus experience- not at all. Still think she is a legend.

4/14/2009 11:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home