Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aw, Bugger!

The other day I was cleaning my bathroom when a humongous bug scurried past me. I shrieked in horror, as I am apparently very apt to do when I see a bug large enough to carry me away. Then I started yelling for Bill to come save me. Bill did not come. So I went and physically carried him into the bathroom where he was told to take care of the problem.
He sat on the floor and looked at me. I showed him the bug and he examined it, but then wanted to go back to staring out the living room window. So I locked him into the bathroom with strict instructions to dispose of the intruder.
15 minutes later, he is still sitting where I left him, and the bug is no where to be found. Now, Bill tends to destroy bugs, not eat them. This means that there is always a carcass. No carcass. What is the point of a cat if not to protect me from scary bugs? I was mad at him for days... Until today. I found the remains. He hid them to save me from the horror.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where were the remains hidden, Scout has been known to leave "remains" for me at the front door, near my shoes, in doorways(kitchen, bedroom, bathroom) - so I have to see them as I walk through the door. Its here little way of saying "Look at what I do while you are away, I protect this house, what do the dogs do while you are gone besides sleep and watch tv?"

3/24/2009 03:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home