Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Amateurs

I read in the paper (big news) that Joanna Pacitti of American Idol was booted for having connections to 2 producers that are involved with the show. I got to thinking about the Joanna I have on my iPod and realized, hold on. They are one and the same. I have that girl's album. I actually downloaded it from iTunes one day after it was recommended to me by some magazine (Self, maybe?).

I dislike that people who have worked their way through the system get to be on AI. I think it should be a show for amateurs. However, like the Olympic Games, somehow these professionals are finding a way into the whole process. I think it is a bit unfair.

She needs to go on a reality show like Surreal Life to reclaim her ticket, like the rest of cast out celebrities do. Let American Idol present us with delightful new acts for us disregard in a year or two. (Who can then go on to populate the next cast of "Sober House" after AI alum Nikki McKibben evacuates it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home