Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Slow news day...

Omigosh you guys!!111!11! Elisabeth Hasselbeck is PREGNANT with the third baby!!!1!1!1 She announced on the must see show "The View"! The estrogen levels must have been through the roof with the excitement of another little right wing baby. This news trumps all other stories. Elisabeth Hasselbeck!!!!!1!1!!!! Another Baby!!!1!!!!
Who cares?

In other news, fark.com has a synopsis of a news story about Gov. Blagojevich that I wish I had written for it is simply hairific, er... mane-nificent! Well, I guess it is obvious that I could never write a gem like this, but I can parade around with it like a middle aged man does with an 18 year old girl.

"Fearing he may have toupee for his blunders, Blago now wants to combover and clear the hair in trial's closing statements. Fail tag waits in the wings, bangs at door. Bouffant"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home