Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Oh Britney.

I actually watched Britney's Circus thingy on Good Morning America this morning because, well, I still love her. I do. I am such a teeny bopper.

Things started off well, with Britney's newly tightened body astride a circus wagon. The lip syncing was fairly obvious, but honestly, do we expect anything else? Things kind of went downhill for me after the initial glimpse of the {insert moniker of some combination of "pop" and "princess" here}. I mean, she looks great, but wasn't she a dancer? Wasn't that her thing?

This performance included her walking around a lot and waving her arms around a bit. She looked unpracticed and uncertain in her moves (except for the arms part. That looked crisp). I felt like she was counting. One: step left; two: swing arms in air; three: swing hips to right. I am confused. Dancers know their stage; their bodies, right? She seemed to look down for her mark, or to make sure she did not fall. Maybe the new body has a different center of gravity? Maybe her choreographer does not have legs and can only choreograph her upper body? In any case, it looked like she was just going through the motions. Like if we saw her and asked her to just quickly show us her new dance routine and she said sure and then did a half-assed version to just give us the idea of it. Geez, if we had really done that with this routine, would she have just meandered randomly about?

Her belly looked good though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should work on Brit's routine, like we did in Vegas last time we were there. Speaking of, I added Vegas to my fare watcher list.

12/02/2008 06:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She doesn't care anymore.

12/03/2008 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I still love Britney too...did you see that MTV special? I saw it, like 3 times. What?

My body is nowhere near hers and I havent had a single kid, so that's awesome. I should maybe keep that to myself huh?

Hope you had a merry holiday!

12/26/2008 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home