Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, April 18, 2008

She's here!

Yesterday we had a baby! For me it was absolutely painless.
Today we are trekking to the hospital to lay eyes on our newcomer and hugs on her mom and dad. You know, I think pregnancy takes 40 weeks (or in this case 37) so that you have time to get used to the idea that a brand new person is going to be fully in there as a part of your life! It is so cool and yet strange to think that my friends are parents. I have a hard time with this. My niece is almost 17 and I still have not been able to wrap my brain around the realities that my sister is a mom.
Welcome, beautiful sports chiclette. You have the greatest parents in the world. (And not too shabby parental friends...).

Other welcoming announcements: here and here

4 Comments:

Blogger DCSportsChick said...

We have a daughter! Yay!

4/21/2008 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I think she has my nose!

4/21/2008 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

Where is my check Buggie? I want the child support.

4/22/2008 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

It's in the mail, I swear!

4/23/2008 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home