Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do something good.


One of my dear friends is going to be running the Amsterdam 2008 Marathon in October to raise money for the AIDS Foundation of Chicago. Now, as we all know, the only way you'd get me to run is away from a shot, or towards Wentworth Miller. Melissa is choosing to run because she wants to help.

If you have a couple of duckets, or are just feeling philanthropic, please join Melissa (and me 'cause I'm donating, too) in raising money to fight AIDS. Click here to donate.

The best part about this donation is that you can do it while sitting on your (in my case at least) ever widening arse. Melissa will do the hard work.

Run Melissa, RUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home