Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm gonna live forever. I'm gonna learn how to fly high!

My friend sent me a test to gauge your real age and I took it. Turns out you will never be rid of me (mwah ha ha!). I am biologically 34 years old, yet my real age is 23.4 (which explains a lot about my behavior. Don't respond to that!). The average life expectancy is 74, yet I shall live to be 84.6. I have another 18500 days to fritter away!

Test yourself here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Harmony said...

I am not going anywhere either!!

You can expect to live approximately another 20300 more days.

and I am almost 19 what does that freakin mean!!! No wonder I bond so well with my daughters!! ;)

4/25/2008 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home