Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'll go to Church... tee hee.

I remember how bummed I was when they last sent Ryan Church back down to the minors last year. He is supposed to have all this potential, right? I think the National's new skipper Manny Acta's spring training comment about how Ryan will have a place in the starting lineup regardless of how well he plays is brilliant. Showing some faith in a young player will pay dividends! All Ryan needs to do is play, without the fear of punishment, and he will start to shine. He is already batting at close to .300 and playing well.
I think we give up on people so quickly and they never get a chance to relax and show what they are capable of. Good for you, Manny. I think you are demonstrating yourself already to be a leader. Don't let the DC curse on coaches get you, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Oh, you and your crush on Church. I will admit to liking his sideburns, though.

5/10/2007 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger HaveYouSeenLucky said...

Post something today too.

5/11/2007 07:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home