Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Life. Ain't it grand or something?

I am drunk. I am all awhirl inside my head. I want to write about things that I know I can't right now. Instead I will write about the fact that I am so glad to finally be finishing my BA. I will write about the fact that I love to write, and I love going to school. I a terrified that I will bomb the LSATs and I am terrified that I will get into my dream school and get no financial aid. I don't know about committing myself to over $200K in debt. I don't know about staying in DC to do law school for much cheaper. I don't know why I stressing about it so hard when it is completely undetermined and over a year away.
I feel unsettled. I want my ex to stop playing with my head and my heart. I want my friends to be my friends. I want to do well in my job, even though I am so bored that I don't really care. (That weighs on me the most because the people I work with are so great that I would run in front of a car to save them.) It just holds nothing for me. I feel like a farce when I go into my office. No, I feel like a temp. I just keep waiting for something to happen. I know I should go make something happen... But what?
OKay, so I am drunk and whiny. It happens. Ask Jen and Marci. (And my mom. I swear she would like to sell me to the bidder. I don't even think it would have to be the highest, maybe just the first...)
Rich told me I should post more, so I am. There is so much more whining, but I need to go watch Jericho, so feel blessed for your luck.

5 Comments:

Blogger PhotoBug Chick said...

Hey chica, you will be alright.

The LSATs are no joke (took them last Dec, and did not do well enough for law school) but if you work your butt off and focus, you can only give 100%...just relax and do your best.

And sometimes, things happen for a reason. I "bombed" (according to my definition) but then realized I can try again, and low and behold, now I am planning a wedding!

No worries my dear!

5/10/2007 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger The Dutchess of Kickball said...

Whine all you want, that is why it's YOUR blog. This kind of post is the best, it's the most honest and raw.

And don't worry about all the pieces not being together. I've been pretty much feeling like that my entire life!

5/10/2007 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

You can't leave DC! Who else can attract boys who want to drink hot sauce for her?

The ex is a dumb boy. But I suspect you already knew that.

5/10/2007 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only more people took my advice, as you did.

I totally know how you feel about work. I've been feeling that way everyday since I decided I was leaving, like I'm just going through the motions here, like I'm in limbo or something.

You aren't administrative assistant material.

5/10/2007 11:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whiney, drunk Buggie is funny.

5/14/2007 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home