Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Gimme gimme gimme


So I am not a Jessica Simpson fan, but her boots sparked a little girl desire in me to own a pair of cowboy boots (and Wonder Woman Underroos, but that's a different story.). I want these! I want them so badly.
I think I would be very kicky in these AND (if I am still going off of the Jessica Simpson video) I could totally kick ass in these. So, not only do I want them, but I need them. Not that I really need to kick any ass... Oh, I just would be so very cute in them. Maybe I could wrangle me a cowboy.
If I got them, I would have to cut off all of my jeans. And get a deep tan. And whiten my teeth. See why I can't afford to buy them myself?
I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That price tag is disgusting. I could buy a whole cow for that...possibly two. I could get 'em nice and fat on alfalfa, corn, etc.... I could hug 'em and squeeze 'em and call 'em George. And then make some George boots and George burgers and even a George fillet. OR....oh man....even better!! OR I could sell George for some magic beans that grow a huge bean stalk up into the clouds and I can charge people $200 a pop to climb up and bungee jump. And then hit 'em again with a photo that I can charge 'em for. (What, like I was going to say climb up and steal stuff from a giant...that's just ridiculous.)

Now see...I always try and get my friends something for their birthday and something for X-Mas. I asked you what you wanted and you blew it.

tsk...tsk...tsk....

/me shakes his head in a gleefully taunting manner.

6/27/2005 11:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the boots cost half a thousand dollars. You could buy, like, three ipods with that money. Or like, ten brunches for two at the carlisle, or um a pony!

6/28/2005 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I'm going to put up a paypal feature on this site so's you can all pitch in to get me my DAMN BOOTS!

6/28/2005 07:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home