Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Water... (Say it like Seinfeld says "Newman" )

Stupid water sucking in my virtual golfball. I think I would have totally won the damn Golden tee golf game, if not for the damn water. Damn water.
I love the bowling game. We only played three frames andyet I had two strikes. Kick ass. Maybe that is the game I wanna play from now on. No water in bowling. Stupid water. (but I only lost by a stroke.)- (That's what he said... hahahaha. G'night folks! Try the veal. Ba dum bum.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The local Bungalow Billiards replaced their Golden Tee with Bowling and I kicked my house mate's arse on one of those rare occasions when I actually went out to a bar. (Bar's are not my thing.) Anyhoo, plunked down a twenty for me and a couple friends to play the new Bowling game (yes, it was a while back) and I kicked butt. I was happy 'bout that since I always got beaten in GT.

BB still has the PGA Golf, which I think is better than GT anyway probably because I can actually beat my friends. (My house mate, Rick, is on the Michelob Golf Tour and also bowls regularly so my wins were extra sweet.)

6/24/2005 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/25/2005 01:30:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So yeah ........ I go out with some friends tonight to Glory Days (off Nutley St.) and damn if they didn't want to play Golden Tee. I didn't do too badly if you consider JAMBING YOUR THUMB INTO THE FRAME OF THE VIDEO GAME A SUCCESS!!

*sigh* .... where's my Atari 2600.

-- Edited by Martin because he's anal about his spelling and grammar .... sometimes. --

6/25/2005 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And.............I'm off to do something outside since my spellcheck apparently doesn't work! (jamb this!)

6/25/2005 10:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home